Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blessed to be this little girl's mommy

As I look in the beautiful Asian eyes of my daughter - I can only think how truly blessed Danny and I are to be this little girls mommy and daddy.  I am so thankful our Creator's ways are higher than our own.  I am thankful His ways are not my ways.  I am thankful I am His and that Danny and I will have the privilege of introducing our daughter to her Heavenly Father one day...

I just read another blog of a family in China right now who just got to meet their little girl and I remember the excitement and anxiety as Danny and I made the trip just 3 months ago.  You know what's funny - in just 2 1/2 months - she is already making our expressions and imitating what we do :).

Will post photos ASAP!  She is now 17lbs and has 4 teeth through the gum line :)...

Much Love,
Danny, Julie, and Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment