Saturday, February 25, 2012

1st Christmas together as Olivia's forever family.....in PA

1st picture at the mall with Santa...not such a big fan!

 I (Danny) learned that Santa does not wrap presents in Downingtown, PA.  He leaves everything out, assembled, batteries inserted, and ready for play.

 LeapPad, some markers, an erasable mat for the markers, and an outfit.
 Julie's dream kitchen, complete with fake hardwood floor....she lets Olivia play in there sometimes.
 These ball pits are great, but they only come with 20 balls.  Just an evil ploy to make you buy more balls (you can get them in bags of 100 for $10 at Walmart).


 This kitchen will never look like this again.

 Hunter really likes the polar bear sherpa sleeping bag!
 Checking my email....don't you just hate all of these FWDs....people please....who has the time??

 Feel sorry for the baby riding in this stroller as Olivia drags it behind her with one hand....and on 2 wheels!
 I would like to place an order, please!

 Drinking my Cabbage Patch doll's play milk!
.... gotta try the play juice too!
 I guess I will have to cook something for myself since nobody would take my order!
 Oh, this is going to be sooooo good!

Looks like a little bit of static in the ball pit!

1 comment:

  1. So precious!! That polar bear sleeping bag is so cute!! And I'm seriously in love with that Kitchen! lol :)

    ReplyDelete