Monday, March 28, 2011

Pictures...Finally!!!! :-)

Here are a few pictures Julie sent our way!!!  I'm not sure what i'm doing so I hope this all turns out ok:-)



We had been back at the hotel for a couple of hours - just getting to know Olivia.  Her precious nanny at the orphanage - had her hair in a single ponytail on top of her head with a bow we had sent in a care package.  It was starting to bother her, so I took it out, and my baby had some crazy hair!! :)...  We all got tickled and then she got tickled and Danny captured this shot!   I will treasure it forever!!!  She has the most precious personality and demeanor.  She is a true gift!
 
 
                                            Julie and Danny at LAX...I think :-)  Before...                                         

                                          ...After!!!  May the memories begin!!!!  This is their 1st picture
                                                                     together at a family!
 

3 comments:

  1. This makes my heart happy!!!! Love the pictures, I've been checking everyday. Glad you are all together now!!! She is beautiful!!!! I've been keeping Josh updated since he doesn't blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise Him! She is BEAUTIFUL just like her mommy! We have been praying for you and talking about you consantly! Can't wait to see more...

    Love you,
    Doug and Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! She is so precious, and y'all just look so happy, I know you are over the moon in love with her! Congrats on Gotcha day!
    Sorry if I didn't mention that you wouldn't be able to blog from over there. China has blogs blocked some how. We had to set up a snapfish account just so we could post pictures every day.
    So glad to see the pictures of y'all together, and of her smiling, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete