Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweet Bing Bing

Our sweet little girl just continues to grow and learn new things every day!  We are amazed at her daily!  She is SO funny.  Her personality is hysterical and I can't wait for her to talk!!!

Please be in prayer for our little Bing as her reflux is still a big issue for her.  She is continuing to wake up all hours of the night and just looks uncomfortable.  It looks like the next step is a pH probe scheduled next week at UAB hospital.  This mommy is praying that she magically starts sleeping through the night and stops having trouble so she won't have to have that done.  If she does have it done, it will yeild some beneficial results they say, but I still don't want it :(.  I know I must prepare myself for many medical journeys, but I'm just not ready to start yet.  I look at her and I love her so much that I can hardly believe how much myself.  I would do anything to spare her having to go through it! 

The good news is that she is growing!!!  She has already outgrown her 3-6 month sleepers - YAY!  We also just went up to size 3 diapers :).  She is growing all the time and we love her endlessly!!!  We just have to get past the reflux right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment