Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lots of New Pictures :)

 Okay - we've now made this mistake twice - posting pics before we write!  When we do that - we can't put the text first - oh well!  Hopefully this post okay. :)

We've had a big past couple of weeks.  DeeDee and MawMaw came up June 1st and leave leave tomorrow morning :(.   Clearly i wrote this a couple of weeks ago and never posted :(













The last weekend our moms were here we had a photographer come to take family pictures.  here are some of the pictures.





























1 comment:

  1. YOur baby girl is so precious! I was blog surfing a little this morning and I'm not sure which blog led me here but it was really cool that I was led here! My four year old, Hutton, was born with Tricuspid Atresia. We live in Knoxville, TN but temporarily moved to Philly for her to be born and recieve two repairs. Unfortunately, She was not healthy enough to recieve her Fontan so she recieved a new heart last July. Dr. Rychik was her doctor as well and Dr. Rand. Both AMAZING doctors! My very best friend is one of the cardiothorasic surgeons there. I LOVE CHOP! Hutton is doing amazingly well now and we have transferred her care to Emory in Atlanta just to be closer to home but I still miss our friends at CHOP but still visit regularly just to see them. Your family is beautiful! God Bless!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete