Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Treasure is worth the work

WOW!  Have we forgotten how much goes into the adoption process.  I don't say this to discourage anyone from doing it b/c it is much like childbirth - once you get the treasure - you forget everything else before :).

We are almost finished with our home study and hope to have it complete by the end of next week.  My I-800a (which allows us the approval to get our biometric fingerprints) and has already been mailed to our agency awaiting the finalization of the home study.  We then hope to expedite based on Zou, Chun Lei's medical condition.

We are visiting with family in Alabama and having a great time with cousins.  Can't wait to have my 3 girls home.  God has given some sweet whispers along the way confirming our path - for that I am grateful.  I have prayed for his confirming whispers b/c I know what we are doing is scary.  We are afraid in the flesh but know who holds tomorrow!  He loves her even more than we already do and we take comfort in that knowledge.

We have not officially decided on her American name but we are in the deciding days.

One more sweet picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment