Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Olivia Turns 11 Months

December 9th is Olivia's 11 month birthday!  Happy Birthday Olivia!!  Oh how we wish we were going to be with her to celebrate!  It is so sad knowing that I won't be able to hold her on her 1st birthday in January.  Danny and I can't hardly wait to be able to hold her, comfort her, and love all over her :).  I do think about her birth parents and what they must be feeling tonight...  We will never know who they are, but please keep them in your prayers as I am sure they are thinking of her tonight. 
We are still waiting on Olivia's 3-month post-op report.  Hopefully we will hear about that soon and hopefully our little punkin has gained some much needed weight!!

Please pray that God will hold our little one close to Himself until we can get to her!

2 comments:

  1. Danny and Julie, Mary and I are thrilled to learn of your new addition. We are praying for you. One of my favorite quotes is "100 years from now it will not matter what my salary or position was or what kind of house I lived in, but what will matter is that I made a difference in the life of a child." God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for you and Danny to bring your little girl home! Can't wait to meet her, too! See ya Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete