Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We are so incredibly blessed!!!

Guess what?!?!  We got an email from our China coordinator.  Olivia's orphanage director sent us 9 additional pictures!!  Yes - 9!!!!  She looks so beautiful!  You can tell how tiny and precious that she is.   Enjoy along with us as we marvel at the gift God has given us in our precious little girl.  I continue to be amazed by His mercy and love!

The orphanage director said that they are so touched by your caring and love to FuBing.  Later this week, they will have a Christmas Eve party and all the children will participate.  We told the orphanage director that we sent a big box for FuBing for her birthday.  The director asked if you want to have a birthday party for FuBing on January 9
Look how precious I am :)

One of my favorites!!

Can't wait for her to look at Danny and I like this :)...  This must be a volunteer at the orphanage.


So thankful for these volunteers!  I am thankful to them for loving on these little children when we can't be there.

Look - I can hold my head up!

My favorite picture!  She is so precious!  You can also tell how tiny she is.

She looks happy!

Mommy and Daddy's little angel - we can't wait to get her home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment