Tuesday, February 10, 2015

When daddy is away-the girls will play :).

So my precious husband had to got out of town this week for the first time in our married life!  I will say that it is a little weird for him to be out of town and not me. You see, for the first 11 years of our marriage-it was my job that constantly took me out of town and my career we were following. Of course, introduce Olivia Mann and God changes things :)). Nonetheless-it's so weird for me to be home when it's always been him.  We've done well so far. Oh-did I forget to mention. His mom had to come up to stay with is. You see-I'm afraid to be by myself. Yes, that's an actual problem!  It's embarrassing-totally!  But sadly true.  Even worse, my mom is leaving to go visit my sister who moved to Alaska!  Jonas, her husband is in the airforce and they are insanely stationed there :). Funny thing-my mom will no more land and unpack her bags before we head to china :)). Since daddy is out of town-Olivia gets to do her most favorite thing in the whole wide world and sleep with mommy :).  Truth is-I'm loving this precious time before the craziness of what is about to happen. I am so excited about what is to Come but know it will be a sacrifice of time for my other two precious girls. I pray for that time already.

We joyfully received an email copy of LSC today so I was able to send off the applications for our chinese visas :). It's scary bc you have to send your passport too!  So far, it looks like it will be mom and I and I think my dad has decided to go. He acts like he isnt sure but I think he really wants to go. I think mom and I will be fine solo but it makes everyone else happy that we will have a man with us :). It doesn't matter to me-I just want our girl. It will be nice if dad can video like he did with Olivia. We will also probably go see AnaLeis orphanage which is something we didn't do with Olivia. You go like 3 days into your trip and I rememebrr Olivia just wasn't doing well that day-grieving the loss so we didn't think it was best. But I think we have to go to her city to apply for her passport so we will most likely stop in.  I'm excited to see where she's been and thank those who have poured love into her. It will be hard to see but if she's been able to live it-surely I can spend an hour seeing it.

We got a scare today that boston may not take our insurance. I think it's going to be fine but I will feel better once I confirm that all is well. I believe it is bc I believe God has led us there but I will update once we hear.

That's all for tonight. Just updating bc Danny isn't here to talk to me and felt like typing. :). Thanks for following our story to AnaLei. Like we've said-we never expected to adopt again so I can't even believe I could be just 5 weeks from meeting our daughter :). God has crazy plans sometimes :). Just thankful we didn't miss this one!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment