Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby on the Way from China :)

We can't believe we get to hold our precious little Olivia THIS week!!!  Yes, this week! :)  We just found out that our "GOT"cha time is 10am, Monday, March 28th :)...  So, that is 9pm CST here in the U.S.  We will finally get to meet the little girl that has captured our hearts forever.  We wonder so many things - what she will look like, what she will act like, who she will cling to first (her mommy hopefully).  We are so curious to know who she is.  We have been praying daily that God will somehow help her know who we are and that we have been waiting JUST FOR HER!!  I want her to know that she has a mommy who will kiss her boo boo's and a daddy who will play tea party with her.  We want her to know that she is LOVED!

It's also definitely starting to look like there is an Olivia on the way!!





Yes, Hunter is excited too!!  He just goes up and sits in Olivia's room :)

3 comments:

  1. SO excited for y'all!!! It was great to see you face to face after so long, Mrs. Julie! :) Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was GREAT to see you too Giann!!! I can't believe you are almost 17!! :) I am thrilled you and your mom got to come! I hope to get to see you again soon with Ms. Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them and. I love that your getting Olvia on the 28th. I can't wait to meet her!
    Mack

    ReplyDelete