Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Getting Ready for Friday! :)

The packing has begun!!  We have a LONG way to go, but we are officially in the process.
Thankfully my mom is here and helping me A TON!!  Today, we went and grabbed some last minute items and packed Olivia's suitcase.  I feel like I got something accomplished :)...  I can't believe all you have to take for a 14 month old!  My mom said all the bows and shoes were unnecessary, but I totally disagree.  Every girl has to have her bows and shoes to complete an outfit :). 
Now my mom is making a meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and baby lima beans - a southern girls dream dinner from mom.
P.S. Most of you know that Starbucks is my thing (and my entire mom's family as well) - well, tonight my mom found a "coffee-cup" teething ring!!!!!  Can you even believe that?!?!  My mom said it was necessary to start her off right.
Olivia's bag - ready to go!

We were having WAY too much fun!

Her self proclaimed last "grand-dog" hug now that she is about to have 2 granddaughters (my sister Angela is due in July with a little girl too, little Madeline!!!)

6 comments:

  1. Praying for a smooth transition for everyone!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!! Be safe and post pictures of that beautiful little angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LaShay!! We are ready to get back with her!!! We'll post ASAP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to post on here the other day. Matt told you WAY wrong on the baggage allowance. It is 50 pounds per person on the international flights, but only 44 on the in China flight, so It doesn't matter about the 50 except for coming home. Same as the international one each person can have two checked bags, but the in China flights you can only have one.
    I hope you had gotten my email before when I was explaining the baggage allowances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela!

    Oh dear! Well, I pray they let us pay a fee :)... We have 3 bags total (b/c we packed Olivia a bag) and they total probably 130 lbs all together!!! Thanks for the information!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be thinking about y'all. Have fun, and try not to stress too much about things!
    Can't wait to see her in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    You are so clearly a special couple with an amazing journey. I have a son with heterotaxy and am also a believer. If you have any questions or would like to know more about this condition I'd be happy to help.

    God Bless,

    ReplyDelete