Thursday, March 10, 2011

Her Furniture Has Arrived!!

It's finally here and it is beautiful!!!! It is beginning to feel SO real!  And yes, one of the young men who was setting up our furniture turns to me and says, "So, when are you due?"  After Danny and the other guy laughed for a moment awkwardly (as I'm clearly not expecting - or maybe it's not so clear), Danny told the young man that we were adopting.  I laughed jokingly how I was going to get to tell people someone asked when I was due, to which the young man replied, "Well, not everyone gets that big."  So, needless to say, I have skipped dinner tonight!! :)

Here are the pictures of the room so far.  We still need some wall decor!
The letters at the base of the crib are going to go over her crib
"The Masterpiece"
When her chair arrives - it will go on the left side of the table
This is the sweetest gown that my friend from work got Olivia :)...  Thanks Brandy!!!
Olivia's sleep sheep from The Brooks!!  Thank you!! (My sister's in-laws)

3 comments:

  1. The furniture if beautiful!Can't wait to see her in it! Love you all.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Julie!!! Great job!! I've been meaning to send a message from Josh, there is this girl who does beautiful handmade/painted frames. She actually went to college with Josh. Check it out, www.etsy.com/shop/ellachamp, her business is called delta girl frames. I know it's hard to find cute wall things, just wanted to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Congratulations to you and your new family!! What a beautiful room she will come home to. God bless and keep you safe during your travels.
    How old is Olivia? She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete