Monday, March 14, 2011

New Pictures of Olivia!!

We got home last night from Alabama to the greatest surprise EVER!!!  We had new pictures of our little one :)...  This absolutely made our night.  She looks breath takingly beautiful and we just can't wait to get our hands on her.  I'm going to kiss those little cheeks until my lips fall off :)...


Also, we had just a wonderful baby tea in Alabama!!  Thank you SO much to everyone for coming and showing your love for Olivia!  I hope to have pictures of the tea up by the end of the week.

I mean seriously - how precious is our baby?!?!  I know I'm the mommy, but still... :)
My favorite!!
I think this is a really sweet one of Olivia and one of her nanny's
This will be Danny and I in just 2 short weeks!! :)
This is the first one we saw when we got home and we got so worried about all of her scratches.  Turns out - this was taken when she was 4 months old.  You can tell that she has been taken great care of at the orphanage.  We are so grateful to them for the care and love they have shown to her while we couldn't.

3 comments:

  1. She is sooo precious! I can't wait to meet her! :) Nice seeing you after an extremely long time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I can't even tell you how beautiful Olivia is!!! She is perfect and I love the little pink bow in her hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our favorite is my favorite too!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete