Friday, January 14, 2011

Olivia has furniture!!

We are so excited!!!  We just purchased Olivia's bedroom furniture!  I have to give her Aunt Leslie create for finding the set :).  After looking at 1000 baby cribs - we finally picked the perfect one :).

It will take 8 to 10 weeks (good thing we bought it now) to come in.  Danny and I start painting her room tomorrow while we await our daughter's arrival.  Wish us luck since you did read that last sentence correctly - Danny and I will be painting the room.  ;)...

Okay - so I tried to post a picture, but I can't figure it out, so here is the link.  Olivia is the proud new owner of a crib, armoire, 6 drawer dresser, and mirror :)
http://munirefurniture.com/bristol_01.htm

Our I-800 packet is completely finished and ready to mail!! :)  All we are waiting on is our LOA.  We are hearing it should come in the next 2 weeks, which seems like a lifetime to us.  We will share the good news as soon as it comes.  We are just praying we find favor with this next round of approvals and that they agree our case warrants expedition.

All our Best,
Danny and Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment