Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Too much good news for one day!!

WE GOT OUR LOA!!!  This is what we have been waiting on since the end of November!  Believe it or not, we got it really quick!  So, I have had to take the morning off so I could track down the FedEx package before I fly out this afternoon.  After being on the phone for 30 minutes, they have located our package and pulled it off the delivery line and we're about to go pick it up!!  YAY!  We have to sign it and ship it back off immediately.
Many people have asked what getting the LOA means...  Here is your adoption 101 for the day - it means we get to send our final round of paperwork off.  We will sign the LOA and send it with our I-800, I-864w, and DS-230 to a lot of important people.  We will also send off our Chinese Visa applications :)

We got a new video of our precious, sweet Olivia!!!  For some reason, it won't post!  It is of her eating :).  I can't wait to hold this little bundle of joy in my arms!!  I told you it was too much good news for one day!  Her mommy almost can't take it :).  I'll try to figure out the video and get it on here.

2 comments: