Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We received new pictures from her 1st birthday party...in China!

 This picture was taken at an earlier date, but we just got it with the new ones.

 This is a new coat and bib that we sent in her care package.

 You can tell that they really have her bundled up.

 She's not too sure about the hood on this jacket.

 These are a couple of toys that we sent to her for her birthday.

 Mesmerized by the candles!

 This cake looks a lot better than the finished product I picked up.  Looks delicious!

 My first cake!

Livi likey!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Olivia! Looks like you enjoyed the cake! Loved the new pictures Julie, can't wait to see more!

    LaShay

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I know you the waiting is so hard and we are praying for you as you patiently (?) wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the big smile on her face when she is looking at the picture book of you and danny... she is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love these pictures! McKenzie can't wait for me to print them out so she will have them! We have sweet Olivia's presents for her birthday waiting on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just beautiful Julie! I am so glad Natalie told me about your blog - y'all are in our prayers, I can't wait to keep up with little Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of my favorite pictures-I just love her expression in all these pictures!! She's adorable, praying for an expedited process!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete