Friday, February 25, 2011

February Updates Are In with New Pictures!!!

Our precious China coordinator sent our February updates!!!  Our little one has gained a pound and a half. :)
We also LOVE new pictures!!! :)

1.  Height: 64 cm; weight: 5.4 kg; Head 40 cm; Chest 41 cm; foot 8 cm;
2. She wears s size diaper.
3. Her primary food is mashed rice and she can eat half bowl.  She takes Wyeth Formula.
4.  SHe likes to play with her nanny.
5. She sleeps at 9 pm and wakes up at 7 am.  She takes a nap for 2 hours.
6. She had her heart surgery on 8/3/2010 at Shanghai Children's Hospital.
7. When she cries, she does not have cyanosis.
8.  Will not cut hair.

I want to come through my computer and hold her!!

Daddy's favorite!

They are ALL my favorites, but if I could only pick one - this is it :)




 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Julie & Dan...she is sooooo beautiful!!!!! I know you can't wait to put your hands on that sweet baby girl!! SHE IS PRECIOUS!!!!! I love the one where she's unhappy!! She's showing her personality...haha. I'm so excited for you two!!! Thanks for the posts!!! I'll keep an eye on ya'll.

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete