Saturday, February 19, 2011

Getting Ready for Little Olivia

Danny and I went to a great local Hernando children's clothing store today called Itty Bitty :)...  We bought the absolute cutest clothes for our little one!  The owner was so sweet and helped us pick out bows for every outfit :).  We all know from Olivia's pictures that she has great hair for a bow.  As soon as I meet my beautiful daughter and smother her in kisses - I'm going to put a bow in all that hair while her daddy is smothering her in kisses :).  Below are some of the precious outfits we bought her today.  Our furniture is expected the first week in March - YAY!!!  Once it arrives - we'll get some "almost" finished pictures of her nursery.

By the way - all of you are writing the sweetest comments, but I haven't figured out how to respond!  I really want to say thank you for caring enough to read about our journey!!  We love to read all the comments - they make our day!
We found this today at another local shop.  We both thought it was SO sweet!

This is one of my favorite little outfits.   We thought the plum color would look really cute with her dark hair.  It is SO soft - its called a romper I think :)

This is another one of my favorite sweet outfits.  It is actually something she can sleep in, but it is precious enough to wear during the day.

Can't wait to hold her in this one :)

Danny said her little bitty feet would just barely stick out of this one - it's so long.


This is Daddy's favorite outfit :)

These just arrived from Gymboree :)

Yes - you might see this at your local cracker barrel :)...  I couldn't resist - I thought it was SO cute.

Olivia's Aunt Melanie found these in North Carolina :)...  They are sweet little Chinese girls - they match exactly some hand towels Aunt Les bought :)...  Olivia is already SO loved!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfits Julie!!! I love itty bitty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - just figured this out :)... I thought you might also love that shop! Thank you for all of your sweet posts! Will be excited to have you back in Hernando!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO looked at the bunny outfit at Cracker Barrel last night for me! It's so scary how we look at and buy the same things!! :) And I know you bought me a fabulous newborn outfit while you were shopping at that great boutique!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete