Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rough Draft of Olivia's Room :)

Okay - here are just the beginning pictures of Olivia's room!  No one worry - we aren't finished!! :)

You won't see her crib because it hasn't come in yet!!  We just hope to have it up by the time she get's here.

ALL the items Les and Gig brought to help decorate Olivia's room!
I didn't realize the pillows were off center :).  We have a twin bed in Olivia's room and it will go with her crib bedding.
I love this pillow with her sweet name on it :)
GiGi, McKenzie, and me hard at work sanding the twin bed to make it look old.  Gigi's genius!!!
Logan, Adley, and Hunter pooped after a long hard day's work! :)  Logan helped Danny move lots of big furniture and Adley helped paint.  Hunter sniffed every new item to ensure he liked it too.
How sweet is my sister-in-law :)...  These are her hands after literally HOURS of painting the master piece you see to your right :)...  Only 1 minor injury covered with a band aid.

Olivia is going to love her master piece!  Thank you for sacrificing your normally clean and beautiful hands (and sleep) to do it :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!!! She's a very blessed little girl that is going to have two wonderful parents and I know that boat travels the other way too!!! ;) I'm so happy for you two!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete