Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Travel Approval is Here!!!

We can't even belive it!! :)  I love when God leaves no room for doubt that He is at work!!!  He has ordained this little girl for Danny and me.  I am in awe of our Great God tonight! 

This evening, when we got home from work, there it was - the email we've been waiting on for 9 months!!!  Our travel approval has been issued by the China Center of Adoption Affairs and now we just have to let the details get worked out.  We should know our travel date in just a few days.  Our precious China coordinator is working on booking our appointment that every other date is set from.  So, as soon as she gets that booked - we will book our travel.  We can't even believe our time is finally here! 

I told Danny that I might kiss Olivia to death!! :)  I can't wait to just hold her and look at her.  I am dying to meet this little girl that God so carefully created for us to raise.  I wonder who she looks like - her mom or her dad?  I wonder who she will be like - Danny or myself?  I want her to know how much everyone has loved and prayed for her.  Her birth parents no doubt put her where she could be found quickly.  But, God was always in control of our little one!!  He knew right where she was on that cold January morning - and He knew that one day - just over a year later, that her forever mommy and daddy would move heaven and earth to come hold her in our arms!!!

We are overjoyed - we are overwhelmed by God's grace and wonder - and we are so thankful for each other and this new life that will join our family!!

We are going to get our little girl home soon!!! :). 

Danny and Julie

3 comments:

  1. Get ready, the ride is about to go speeding along now! I had to look back on our blog to see how long it was from getting our TA's to when we left. It was around three weeks. We got our TA's
    3-3-2010, and we left on the 24th, so y'all may be going around the same time we went last year!
    I know you are so excited, that feeling is still fresh in my mind.
    Love the new pictures, she is such a little doll. Do you know yet if others are traveling with you? We had a pretty good size group, 14 families, and it was so much fun getting to know them all.
    Congrats on your T.A.

    Angela (A.K.A Matt's wife)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela!! I have been meaning to email you for the last few weeks!!! :)... We haven't heard about other families yet, but they mentioned traveling on March 26th - we are SO hoping that we can go even earlier. Hopefully we will get our dates this week so we can make all the necessary plans. I know it should go fast, but I feel like time will stand still until I hold her :)
    I can't wait to meet you and your 3 beautiful little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Word...MIRACULOUS!!!! Could not be any more thrilled and Thankful at this moment. Also, the joy of telling her one day what it took to to get her :) I know....one step at a time. I'm just thinking of so many things all at once :) Olivia is indeed a BLESSING - can't wait to hold her!

    ReplyDelete