Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

Today - the waiting is hard!  I am off today for President's Day and find myself home alone.  Danny is at work and my beautiful little girl is half a world away hopefully having sweet dreams as I type (it is 12:30am in China).  So, I have decided to clean out my closet today :)
Even though we are closer than ever to meeting our precious little Olivia - I find the waiting to be harder than ever.  I wonder what our lives will be like when we bring her home...  I know different, but I wonder in what way.  I know we will have lots of doctors appointments and lots of hospital time at first, but I wonder who this little girl is that God has so carefully chosen for us.
We should be receiving her February update answers any day now and I will post them as soon as we get them.  We aren't sure what size she is, so as of now we are just guessing :)...  Please pray for Olivia everytime she comes to your mind - and if you think about it - please pray for her mommy and daddy too as we anxiously wait for the long anticipated call to come to China ;).

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you, Danny, and Olivia. Praying that she gets here soon and gets the medical treatment she needs. I know the Lord is paving every step of the way even now. and... I LOVE all the outfits!!

    ReplyDelete