Monday, April 18, 2011

Meeting the Family (and Easter Bunny too)!!

I have so much to bring everyone up to speed on but I can't do it all at once because I am typing this while Olivia is down for a nap and b/c you wouldn't have time to read it all :)...  I can tell you that God is SO good!!!  He has had his hand on Olivia from the very beginning.  We found out that she lived with an Australian couple her first 10 weeks of life!  Not only that, but she was put into something called the International China Concern - and thanks to that and her connection with the Australian couple who helped raise money for her surgery - she was able to have her 1st heart surgery in China which no doubt saved her life.  It gets even better!!!  We found out through an email asking if we were the ones that adopted the "beautiful Miss Yang FuBing" that 2 U.S. physicians were consulted due to her complex case.  This means that Olivia had the best medical care of anywhere in the world!!!  AND - one of the physicians has emailed us ALL of her records from her consultation with China.  So, we have her previous heart cath images and all of her diagnoses so that we don't have to guess anymore!!

We want everyone to know just how strong our little Bing Bing has been!  She has overcome so much in her short little life and she is a fighter!!  She might only be 12lbs, but she is strong and she is sassy :).  She still has many medical issues to overcome, but we believe she is ready for the fight!  We are so thankful to our Great God for bringing Olivia into our lives!  She has changed us forever :)
Meeting my GiGi and cousins McKenzie and Adley


My new family is funny :)


My Aunt Leslie and cousins introducing me to the Easter Bunny

I like the Easter Bunny with my big cousin McKenzie


Sitting with papa


Meeting my Aunt Melanie and cousins Abbie and Caleb (Uncle Randy and cousin Josh were on a mission trip in El Salvador)

I think Caleb is funny

My new family thinks I'm great :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! she is SO precious!! I can't wait to meet her someday! :)

    ReplyDelete