Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dancing with Daddy

Okay, so I just tried to post the funniest video of Bing attempting to eat a Cherrio all on her own, but it never would post!!!  I tried to let it download for over 2 hours!!  So, sorry that this one is a lot shorter, but this is what Bing Bing does when daddy dances for her!!  We only got a few seconds, but she mimics him all the time :)...
BTW - she did eat her first cherrio (hand to mouth) ALL by herself today!!  YAY!!  She only got the 1, but we cheered as if Alabama has gone back and beaten Auburn for the national championship :) (So, I cheered and Danny cried) :)  I will try to post the video again later - maybe give it overnight.
Today was my 1st day home with Danny back at work!!  We survived!  We had a play date with our friends in Hernando that also just had a baby Olivia :).  We took some good pictures that I will post ASAP.




2 comments:

  1. She is precious! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her!

    Erin Gapen

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Melanie

    ReplyDelete